- Ensuring that customer travel requirements and needs are fulfilled.
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Handling of reservations by using the corresponding reservation system (GDS) or B2B site.
- Issuing & reissuing tickets manual and automated.
- Distributing of price quotations and information for customer requirements.
- Handling BSP Link enquiries, e.g. ADM, ACM, Refunds.
- Ensure all cases are solved within required timeframe following company’s SOPs
- Enhance team performance.
- Manage working relationship with airlines and escalate any issues as per SOPs.
- Continuously monitor the booking system.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Responsible for any tasks assigned by the company.
- Willingness to work on shifts.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a Bachelor degree in communications or business.
- Requires excellent communication skills with business owners and executives.
- Excellent proficiency in English communication, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently exercising discretion and judgment.
- Minimum 2 years in the airline industry with reservations and ticketing system skills (Sabre,Amadeus,Galileo) knowledge, or Minimum 2 years in an On-line Travel Agency (BSP Agency).
- Knowledge in Fare & Pricing / Ticketing / Reissuing / Refund.
- Previous customer contact experience combined with telephone customer service skills is preferred.
- Good in English communication (Writing & Speaking).
- Experience working under performance targets.
- A strong understanding of customer service principles.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.